Happiness is...a little green garden

Friday, January 01, 2010

New Year 2010


Went for a forest walk with the cats this afternoon, it was 49 degrees or so and nice and sunny. The corps has been draining the lake while we were away for Christmas in Vancouver. There won't be any canoeing for awhile I guess. Hard to believe that just a few weeks ago I was canoeing by myself in Davis Creek and all this vegetation was submerged.

I actually did a workout this morning -- one of many resolutions is to work out everyday. Let's see how that goes! I want to be in shape for skiing in March. My horrible out of shape skiing at Whistler last week nearly killed my legs, I got cramps which I've never had before and was afraid I would lose ability to command them. Total exhaustion at the end. Motivation to do better next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home