Happiness is...a little green garden

Friday, April 04, 2008

Off to Italy

Tomorrow we are off to Florence (Firenze). The green arrow in the picture is the location of our hotel which is right next to the pedestrian-only downtown section (the single grey lines on the map), and not too far from the river, across which are the Boboli Gardens. Andrew's conference is taking place in the Fortezza - the grey building in green garden square just above our hotel location. I'll be bringing the laptop so perhaps I can make a blog entry or two while there if we get an internet connection. I will be thinking of you all while viewing the amazing works of Botticelli, Donatello, Michelangelo and Leonardo - NOT! If I don't come back it's because I've got Stendhal syndrome and don't want to recover. Ciao!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey corey you guys have a fabulous time. looking forward to your blogs when your there my e-mail adress is loris40@shaw.ca send me yours again. Hope all is well with the both of you. Someone thats daughter goes to danielle's school the mom name id christine dolce anyways she always looked familar but i've never asked. We had a fundraiser the other day and her sister came she was the one that went out with Glen Marcoo she had red hair and sand travelled with a band. you might not remember her but Iknow you know her. anyways christine hung out with Mindy as soon as she said that I remembered her she was more quite.I think that was thier last name Dolce or Dulce they new gordy and everybody. We were laughing cause I said I thought christine looked familiar but never asked same for her. It was her sister who said I looked familiar and then it was a matter of time to put things together. She doesnt see much of anyone she said coo is in the film industry and married Dawn Tough remember her. She lived just down from Gordy her sister Kellie was the one in Playboy. Anyways she sauid they got married and he is doing very well in the special effects department what a small world send me a e-mail lori

Mon Apr 21, 11:21:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home