Happiness is...a little green garden

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Stuffed

Well, the turkey dinner was excellent. I had all my favorites: a little white and a little dark meat with gravy, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, carrots with a little brown sugar, stuffing, and cream corn. Andrew ate almost the entire 9 pound turkey which makes me a little mad since I was hoping to have leftovers for the next 2 day's dinners. But there is enough for me to make myself a turkey sandwich for tomorrow's lunch, and perhaps we will have a bit for dinner tomorrow night as well. For dessert we had homemade blueberry pie with vanilla ice cream. I use my mom's recipe and it tastes just like her pies! So now we are thoroughly stuffed. We are going to have some tea, watch a movie and stretch out. Earlier in the day we managed to get the crush run gravel base leveled for the greenhouse, so we are now ready to assemble the greenhouse tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey corey just a few comment from danielle. wow is corey a proffesional chef? and what bueatiful gardens and wouldnt you like to live in a house like that? is the lake in their backyard we should go vivit them sometime. and is the states part of canada. she actually asks this alot i guess it doesnt click that we are 2 seperate countries. she liked your cats too and the pics of the snake had to read that blog a couple of times to make sure they really arent dangerous. she thought it was funny that thecat didnt react to the turtle too. take care lori

Fri Nov 24, 10:09:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Corey said...

Thanks for the comments Danielle! I am not a professional chef but I do like to cook and I like to experiment with new foods. The lake has receeded far away from our yard now since we are in a drought. But in good years the water is about 100 yards from our backyard. You and you family are very welcome to come visit me anytime! You will need to get a passport to visit me since I live in a different country. Look on a map of the USA and see if you can find the state called 'South Carolina'. The cats also say 'meow' to you.

Tue Nov 28, 06:32:00 AM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA HA HA your cats are too funny

Tue Nov 28, 12:25:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home