Happiness is...a little green garden

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Happy Harley

I am very happy to report that Harley took a large poo on Monday morning and has now earned her freedom outdoors. Andrew had a brilliant idea to use the tall-sided litter box she used before when she was a kitten. About 10 minutes after he had put it out beside the other one, she used it and then she was allowed outside. So everything is back to normal now. The vets office did a great job and it is like she was never sick. Today it is miserable and rainy weather. It is the second day of fall break on campus so tomorrow we are all back to work as usual. Yesterday I went shopping to Greenville and picked up from Williams Sonoma this decadent dessert to make for Andrew which uses a delicious pecan praline sauce, so I will make that for dessert tonight. I also picked up this really great tasting cranberry relish to use at Thanksgiving. This blog post marks my 100th post! I can't believe I have stuck with this for so long now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Darlene & Brad said...

100 WOW! I haven't been keeping up with mine but hopefully will resume soon, and maybe I can reach my 100 blog too.

Tue Nov 07, 07:08:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home