Happiness is...a little green garden

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Lazy Saturday

I woke up this morning feeling like I hadn't slept all night. I think I am drinking too much caffeine. My latest obsession is a short double latte from Starbucks. Also the cats were keeping me up by purring and kneeding all night, so I am going to stop drinking caffeine for a month and see if I have more energy. Right now I have a mild headache from the withdrawl. I didn't do much of anything today. I knit a little bit and Andrew did some drum practice, but that was it. The weather was very windy and sunny, there was a lake wind advisory so we did not go sailing - I was too tired anyways. We are getting fall colors in the trees now, some of the ones on campus are a brilliant orange and red. Last night we watched two movies: Fun with Dick and Jane (which was pretty funny actually), and Poseidon (which was awful). Tomorrow I hope to have more energy because we need to bring in the power boat and wash and store it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home