Happiness is...a little green garden

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Still no poop

Harley has not gone poo since she came home from the vets. She has been eating a little and drinking, and going pee but not poo. We have given her some hairball treats this morning and I hope that does the trick. Otherwise we will have to give her a laxative. Perhaps her bum is sore from the enemas - I hope she doesn't have more plastic in her intestine. According to the internet, bouts of constipation can last from a few days to a few weeks, so I am not totally worried yet. She is very alert and wanting to go outside so I am taking her on walks with the leash and harness. She is not allowed outside by herself until she goes poo. I have a few windows open in the house so she can sniff and listen to the birds. It sure is cold outside these past few days and we've had frost every morning.
In better news, my dad finally emailed me a few photos from his trip to Italy. These ones were of the 'Cinque Terre' region. The area looks really beautiful and I love the colors of the houses in contrast with the blue of the Mediterranean Sea. The photo here is of 'Vernazza', one of the five villages. I hope he sends me more photos from the rest of the trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home