Happiness is...a little green garden

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Goofing Around

I have an idea that I'd like to create a timelapse video of me and Andrew assembling the greenhouse. I found a trial software package for the mac that lets me create timelapse videos using the isight camera, and I've been goofing around with it all night. Pretty funny to ham it up for the camera and see everything in 5 second still frames - I look retarded. I think I'll purchase this software ($25 shareware) and hopefully I'll create a neat timelapse video of the greenhouse. I just have to figure out the setup to film this outside in the dirt.

2 Comments:

Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

: )

Tue Oct 24, 09:34:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Darlene & Brad said...

Very funny! Could do great things with that program. let me know how it works for you.

Tue Nov 07, 06:40:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home