Happiness is...a little green garden

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Typical Sunday

We went up to Greenville this morning - Andrew got some drum sticks, a new drum symbol and a mike stand. I got a new vegan cookbook at Barnes and Noble and then we did our grocery shopping at Whole Foods. Everything I bought was organic! Tonight's dinner was 'Three Bean Chili' and bread (kidney, black, and pinto beans) - pretty good. The sailboat is ok and the marina will be fixing up the fuel line for us so no worries about that. Harley and Sidney had their annual checkups and they are both healthy and doing great. The lawn has quite a bit of germination. I was worried because the last two nights we've had light frost and I hoped the baby seedlings wouldn't get zapped. This afternoon I got the lawn mowed and watered some plants in the nice sunny weather. This evening I made chocolate chip and walnut cookies for our week's lunches and blueberry muffins for our week's breakfasts. I have the last of 4 loads of laundry going and am now ready to veg on the couch and watch TV!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home