Happiness is...a little green garden

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Pansy Planting Time

After work today I planted out a flat of blue pansies in the small front bed surrounding the breakfast nook. I hope they do ok since that small bed is just chock full of roots - lots of competition between the boxwoods and hostas. I also took the plunge and finally ordered my greenhouse. I decided to go with the small 6x8 one rather than the larger 8x12. It took me forever to make a decision on which size to get, but all my procrastination actually paid off! When I went to the website yesterday to take yet another look at the options, it turned out the company was running a special and I got the heater ($50) for free, including free shipping. So sometimes it pays to be slow. I can't wait to get it installed and get the brick paths finished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home