Happiness is...a little green garden

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Washington DC Tour

I have finally finished going through my photos from the Washington DC trip and have made a set of web pages for people to view. Click here to get the tour. Today we got 2 mail deliveries. Love that online ordering, especially since we don't have very good local shopping around here. The first was my new book 'Sargent', which I purchased as my DC souvenir. This is an art book all about the works of painter John Singer Sargent. I am currently reading 'Harvest for Hope' - this book purchase was also inspired by the DC trip. At the Natural History Museum gift shop I bought a copy of her 'The Ten Trusts'. I am starting to get more educated about the way the world currently treats animals and the environment, and it's pretty sick. The second delivery was a new cat carrier. Previously we only had one and we'd shove both cats in it when taking them to Miss Kitty's for their 'vacation'. It was pretty squishy and Harley would hiss at Sidney. So now they both have their own and there'll be no more fighting. Even though these carriers are not airline approved, we like them because they are like camping tents with screen windows and flaps, and they have a nice fluffy bottom for the cats to lay on. Now I'm going outside to do some yard work and Andrew is going to wash the car. He pumped up the front tire on the harley, but he figures the tire is old and he needs to order a new one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home