Happiness is...a little green garden

Friday, August 04, 2006

It Was A Long Trip I Guess

After work today I went to Bloom and picked up some more Peroni beers. They were my reward for weeding the side yard in this heat. My shirt was completely soaked, it looked as though I had put on a totally wet shirt. But those weeds have been beaten into submission for another week. Andrew came back from his trip today around 7:00pm or so. He had a quick shower to rinse of the airplane grunge and then had a recovery nap on the couch. Apparently a little too much food and beer and whiskey over the week. He even said he is looking forward to eating a mostly vegetarian diet again so he can start feeling better. Oh well, every now and then you gotta let loose - otherwise what is the point of trying to stay healthy in the first place? In a few days he will be feeling better, starting with a dinner of rice, beans and cabbage tonight :-). Another pop-up storm is on it's way. Lots of lightening so far but no rain. I got a shot of the approaching clouds because I now know my camera has 'night' feature. Maybe in the future I will get a lightening strike picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home