Happiness is...a little green garden

Friday, July 21, 2006

Cooking Show

Well another week is coming to a close - last weekend we went out boating and Andrew insisted on wearing only a 4 suntan lotion. He fried up like a lobster and now his forehead is peeling. I used 45 and still managed to get some color, so that tells you how intense the sun can get. I hope he will consider using 30 next time. I have had to suspend my morning workouts this week because my knees are hurting. I think I have over done it on the high impact of running on the treadmill. This is a real drag since I want to get back into working out regularily. Now my knees hurt even to walk. But they will get better and then I will have to use the elliptical machine instead of the treadmill. Or perhaps the stationary bikes. So I haven't been doing any yard work this week, but the weather is still in the mid 90's so I don't mind being forced to stay inside.

We tried out a new dish this past weekend - Manicotti stuffed with Butternut Squash and Tofu. It turned out really good except that next time we will not be putting the cinnamon into the tomato sauce. Neither of us cared for that. The dish made 8 servings so we were living off it for nearly the whole week. Last night we were trying out another new dish - Bowties with Potatoes, Capers and Olives - and we decided to make a little cooking show out of it. I hope you enjoy the episode! It is our longest movie yet so be patient with the download.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home