Happiness is...a little green garden

Friday, February 02, 2007

Snow Cats

Two posts in one day, what a treat for my dear readers. I took some footage of the cats and their first snow encounter but it wasn't that exciting really. However, for the really really bored tonight I present Harley and Sidney. The skid marks on the stair landing in the first movie are from Harley almost wiping it as she quickly learned that snow is at times quite slippery - I wish I'd had the camera rolling for that, Andrew said it looked pretty funny. Last night we watched 'The Illusionist' - actually it wasn't that bad and even though I knew the twist that was coming it was still nice to see it played out. This weekend has in store for me a ton of work. I never take home work work with me but this time it can't be avoided. I'd rather be working in the yard or watching movies or reading (I'm currently reading 'In a Sunburned Country' by Bill Bryson, about his trip to Australia, he's quite a good writer, this is my first time reading one of his books and I think I'll be getting more). Then if I get a lot done I will be free on Sunday to make Andrew some bean dip and watch the Superbowl. I hope the commercials are good this year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home