Happiness is...a little green garden

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Shopping

This weekend turned out to be an errand weekend - nothing too exciting to report. We went shopping on Saturday and hit 10 different stores. While Andrew was at the drum store picking up a music stand, I went to Williams Sonoma and got us a pasta maker and a drying rack. We are looking forward to making fresh pasta next weekend. While shopping I got to use my new wallet that I purchased in Winnipeg. My sister-in-law wanted to check out a fashionable luggage and baggage store so I bought myself a retro-style wallet as my souvenir for the trip. Today we slept in till around noon. I am still fighting off my cold and Andrew was feeling sleepy too. Oh well, that is what Sunday mornings were made for. Our big effort of the day was going grocery shopping and changing a battery for the garage clock. A little bit of laundry and now we are ready for a movie. We watched "In Love and War" last night so tonight we will be watching "A Walk in the Clouds". "In Love and War" was a nice movie, although a little slow at points. It was about the true story of young Ernest Hemingway in World War I Italy and his first true love, Agnes, who ended up leaving him but leaving an unforgettable impression on him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home