Happiness is...a little green garden

Friday, January 08, 2010

Cold

The cold weather just won't leave. This morning woke up to a dusting of snow and a big ice patch in the driveway. For the last two days I've left the cats inside all day while I went to work since after being kicked outside, five minutes later they were pleading to come back in. Today they were out all day and we went for a short walk after work but they came right back inside. Discovered that Harley does not like Iam's pate, she will only eat the fancy feast 'elegant medleys'. That means more for Sidney I guess. After working out diligently each morning this week and watching my eating, I was rewarded with a one pound weight gain. No beer all week and that's what I get. The weight-loss gods must be testing me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shane said...

It's surprising to hear about the cold you all are having. We had some really cold arctic air a month or so ago here ( down into the teens F) but it never snowed!

Fri Jan 08, 08:45:00 PM 2010  
Anonymous Hip Resurfacing Abroad said...

Indeed, cold has its own charm

Sun Apr 03, 05:48:00 AM 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home