Happiness is...a little green garden

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Bored cats


The cats are not liking this cold weather, so instead they follow me around the house. Yesterday Sidney waited right beside the shower until I finished. I imagine they are wanting me to entertain them or make the cold go away so they can have fun outside and get back to the normal routine. The weather is supposed to get better this coming week, they are predicting 57 for a high on Thursday. Finally.
Went to the BB King concert last night at the Peace Center. We had excellent seats, row D center. BB King is a little cutie really, you just want to give him a hug, he is 84 and must be a fun grandpa. His voice is still strong as ever, along with his guitar playing. The horn section was fantastic. BB King was constantly joking with the band on stage, we really got a feel for his sense of humour. I which I'd brought a real camera, the iphone picture is terrible - that is BB in the white light

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Cool, I would have loved to have been there. The band I saw here last night was decent, but not legendary like what you saw.

Sun Jan 10, 03:15:00 PM 2010  
Blogger Jazminwilss said...

Superb site i come to found in this article, it is fact that happiness is really a little green garden...
Regards
Jazmin
Datarecoverysoftware successful results

Fri Apr 30, 03:41:00 AM 2010  
Anonymous Cosmetic Surgery Malaysia said...

Awww...why she is bored

Sun Apr 03, 05:46:00 AM 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home