Happiness is...a little green garden

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Snowflakes

The only snowflakes we will see around here are the ones that my aunt sent me. They are her first attempt at doing free standing lace and they turned out excellent. The level of detail is incredible and I have them hung on the tree right in front. Very pretty! Thanks Auntie! The forecast is for a warm 64 degrees today but by tomorrow it is back down to 50 and more rain is in store as well. Last night Mindy and Andrew were both banging the drums making way too much noise. I am not sure what is in store for today. Mindy and Andrew are still both sleeping in after drinking about 1.8 L of wine last night. I am not a fan of wine so I had a margarita and a couple of beers. So perhaps we will be taking it easy tonight. I'll make a big fruit salad for breakfast to start the day and then we'll go from there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home