Happiness is...a little green garden

Monday, December 18, 2006

One More Week of Work

One more week of work to go and then it's the holidays and we get a good stretch of time off. I am ready for a break. My sister will be down for most of that week so that will be fun. This past friday we went to a staff work party and then on saturday we watched movies and went on a walk with the cats. We saw the new 'Pirates of the Carribean' which had lots of action and sword fighting. Not really my kind of movie but Andrew liked it. Yesterday we started the re-organization to prepare the guest room for sleeping in. We have to kick the cats out and wash all the bedding, and we also moved the acoustic drum set. Now I have 2 sets of drums in my bedroom. Just what I always imagined I'd have! Yeah. We also did a little Christmas shopping for some tree decorations and stuff. We will save the actual tree buying for when my sister is here. She wants to participate in the decorating so she might as well start at the beginning with picking out the tree and helping us haul it into the house.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those drums rock!

Mon Dec 18, 08:12:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home