Happiness is...a little green garden

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Slow but Steady

Yeah! I've successfully dropped 10 pounds and enough time has gone by that it seems they are staying off. It only took me 6 months! But I'll take slow and steady weightloss over the alternative any day. To change things up a bit, I ordered some new workout dvds. I've been doing the same 2 dvds over and over and it was difficult to stay motivated to wake up early every morning. So I decided to try some dance dvds after watching 'So you think you can dance' on TV. I love that show! I purchased 4 salsa dvds and 1 hip hop. I am starting with the basic salsa right now, which is teaching moves in the traditional mambo style 2 beat. It is pretty fun and I do look forward to working out now. A few of the moves are difficult but with practice I will get them. And all this practice will come in handy when we go to Rio later on this year! I picked some beautiful oriental lilies from my garden last night to bring inside. They had fallen over since I didn't have them staked. The perfume is very pretty but almost a little too overpowering. I had to move the vase from the living room into the kitchen by the sink. The perfume will help cover up the smell of the compost bucket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home