Happiness is...a little green garden

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Sidney has a Boyfriend


Recently this young male cat has been passing by our yard and hanging out a little bit. I think Sidney likes him since she likes to sit nearby him, whereas Harley just hisses if he comes close. I took this picture this morning. He also meows like crazy, more like calls and stuff rather than being sad and meowing. It seems he just has a lot to say. I am thinking of calling him Yappy. He won't let me pet him though, still too skittish for that. Last night we made a new dish, one with rigatoni noodles and chickpeas, savoy cabbage, red onion, shiitake mushrooms and pecorino romano cheese. Another winner since Andrew went back for seconds. Today the work day is almost over and I'll be working outside in the yard soon. Andrew said he would be stopping by the sailboat after work so I guess I will be meeting him for dinner at home around 7.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home