Happiness is...a little green garden

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Life is Sweet

Sometimes you just have to realize that life is pretty sweet. Yes I am a little depressed that Andrew isn't here (he knows that always happens to me), but in general I've got a lot to be thankful for, like these new lounge chairs! The photo shows my view right now and a shot of me with a Stella beer. I found out that drinking Stella means I'm a 'chav' - look it up online, it means white trash in Britain, but I don't care, I like it! Anyways, today was a good day, I got a lot of yard work done and I've had one of those times when I love my yard and don't see all of it's imperfections. I managed to use up all the 3 cubic foot mulch bags - those bags are just too heavy for me, so from now on I am only getting 2 cubic bags. I've got the music on and have my laptop on the deck using wireless. Love that!!! Harley is under the other lounge chair and Sidney is somewhere in the yard I guess. I think I will go down for a forest walk with the cats. The weather right now is so perfect - no humidity and mid to upper 70's with sunny skies and the odd cloud passing by. I love it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home