Happiness is...a little green garden

Friday, June 09, 2006

Poland 0-2 Ecuador

Andrew was thrilled today that World Cup has finally started. So much so that he took the day off to watch both the Germany vs. Costa Rica and the Poland vs. Ecuador matches. Unfortunately, when I came home, Poland was down by 1 goal. I went outside to water some plants, and Ecuador scored another, sealing their victory. Andrew was very disapppointed and blames the coach for not including the top 2 stars. Andrew also tivo'd the Germany match played earlier in the day and he replayed the goals for me - quite exciting since it was a 4-2 match in favor of Germany. I spotted what I believe was an offside goal by Costa Rica, but the refs let it in. On tivo we can slow things down frame by frame, and sure enough, using the penalty box line as a guide, the Costa Ricans were clearly offside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home