Happiness is...a little green garden

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Sidney

Last night after winning my match at the Spot for our APA pool league, I left early at 9:00pm to head home. Right after I parked the truck, the cats both ran into the garage and wanted in the house. Rather strange, since normally a bit of calling their names is involved. It turned out that Sidney had hurt her left front paw and was not putting it down at all. She would 3 legged hop around on the floor and it was really quite sad to watch. She would let me touch her leg, but would not let me press down on her pads to push out the claws. Perhaps it was a claw injury. This morning she was doing better, she would put a little weight on it and limp. Other than that, she seemed to be her normal self so I decided to let them outside for the day like normal while I was at work. After work now she is better and is walking with just a slight limp, but otherwise seems perfectly normal. I took a couple of photos of her. Unlike the very vocal Harley, Sidney is a rather melancholy cat. It must have been her hard life before we adopted her when she was 8 months old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home