Happiness is...a little green garden

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Chronicles of Narnia

Yesterday after work I weeded the entire front yard, 3 five gallon buckets worth of weeds! We had a good thunderstorm come during the day and that made weeding much easier. We still are about 8 inches short for rainfall. I made a new dish, Provencal Stew from the Voluptuous Vegan, but I did not use the saffron it called for. The BiLo wanted $18 dollars for saffron and it just didn't seem to be worth that. The dish was still very good - it included portobello mushrooms, califlower, tomato, carrot, celery, leeks and chickpeas. We watched the DVD "Chronicles of Narnia". I had read the books when I was very young but I couldn't remember any of the details. It was an ok movie I guess, definitely a kids movie. The special effects sure are becoming seamless these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home